- It's interesting to find this type of article. But different people - different opinions. It is a good idea to find someones opinion about her most fashionable looks and the ones which considered as a disaster! Some of Carries looks fell under both categories! Please remember this is someone else point of view and you don't have to agree. I'm personally love the movie and like even her worst looks! - (from author)
1. The look that caused a worldwide pearl shortage.
2. The hospital scrubs she cinched with what was either a belt from a leftover Halloween genie costume or a gold mesh fanny pack.
3. The random “it’s like my ribcage is wearing a necklace” look.
Paired with a shirt she stole from one of Charlotte’s daughters.
4. The clothes she borrowed from Stanford and Big.
You know Sanford would never pair this with a big black tie. He has better sense of colors than that.
5. The top she pieced together from items found in an Atlantic City sundry shop and Beyonce’s trash.
6. The fur she wore at the weirdest times.
As though she were trying to look insane
7. Like when she went to a baseball game wearing fur and no tights and heels.
8. The huge muff she wore instead of normal gloves.
9. The sailor shirt she topped with Brady’s old shower curtain.
10. This dress with the sleeves made of sequined garbage bag.
11. In a between-Big phase when she thought about giving up writing to be his chauffer.
So she could more easily stalk him.
12. This magician’s costume.
13. The overalls that would give Cher Horowitz a rash just looking at them.
Even Carrie doesn’t like this outfit. Charlotte just can’t even talk about it.
14. This, from her bra-less western phase.
15. This, and all the other almost-normal-but-then-again-totally-bizarre things she wore on this show.
Wouldn’t you accessorize your plaid crop top and high-waisted jeans with a neon green sweatband? Come on now, if Miranda’s having all the fun with clothes in a shot something’s just not right.
16. The red floral dress with the peplums that looked to be stuffed with Styrofoam peanuts.
17. Her Mary Poppins-meets-Upper East Side mansion dweller look.
18. The time she went out on New Year’s Eve and added a fur coat, sequin hat, and pristine white booties to her pajamas to run through a blizzard.
19. This other fur/boho/hat askew look.
20. This curtain she turned into a coat with the help of a foam neck pillow.
Plus 5 for the zig-zag tights.
21. The time she wore a fanny pack with a striped skirt and made her lower half look like the American flag.
22. This, worn on her 9-hour flight to Paris.
23. Her ’80s flashback look.
To be fair, this is purposefully ridiculous.
24. The goth princess-meets-waiter look she cobbled together for Sanford’s wedding.
25. This fur muffler hat and crop top she wore to her birthday party.
Is she sad because no one showed up or because it’s dawning on her how ridiculous it is to pair fur accessories with crop tops?
26. The camp counselor costume she wore to brunch.
27. The hat she added to an otherwise normal outfit to contemplate becoming a hipster in the future.
28. The Michael Kors-meets-Victoria’s Secret look she wore to model in a fashion week show.
That was neither for Michael Kors nor Victoria’s Secret.
29. The absolutely enormous gown with the 15-foot train — that she wore to dinner.
30. The oversized tee and socks she wore in place of pants.
We wouldn’t want pants taking away from those shoes, now would we?