When in doubt, wear a bird on your head.
Carrie’s style is all about theatrics: over-the-top stiletto heels, clashing prints, ginormous flower brooches, and crazy-shaped handbags (yes, she’s holding an Eiffel Tower bag below). And although you might cringe at some of the bizarre pieces Carrie’s worn, you can’t say you haven’t dreamed of being able to take style risks as fearlessly as Carrie. Here are five of her best looks that you should try:
1. Feminine Prints With Edgy Accessories. Only Carrie would think to pair a green floral print with another different green floral print.
Green Floral Strapless Dress, BETSEY JOHNSON, $94; Green Floral Clutch, CONTENTS, $10; Black Studded Belt, CLUB MONACO, $60; Gold Link Bracelet, BANANA REPUBLIC, $27; Black Sandal Heels, SHOE CULT, $68
2. The Downtown Hoedown. Even a casual day out needs statement heels and a sexy flair.
Black Tote Bag, COLD PICNIC, $275; Plaid Tie Shirt, SUPERDRY, $66; Neon Wrap Bracelet, ANNA LOU OF LONDON, $15; Embellished Platform Pumps, JOURNEE, $40; Faded Skinny Jeans, SEVEN FOR ALL MANKIND, $255
3. Sweatshirt Chic. The t-shirt, hoodie, and jeans combo is so blasé. Try adding a colorblocked a-line midi skirt instead.
Gray Cardigan, MISS SELFRIDGE, $44; “Chic” Tank, FOREVER 21, $16; Pearl Bracelet, THE COLLECTION, $13; Tapestry Tote Bag, FREE PEOPLE, $138; Colorblock Midi Skirt, MISS SELFRIDGE, $80; Peach Strappy Heels, ENZO ANGLIOLINI, $120
4. Rock 'n' Roll and Rock-Hard Abs. Tough can be sexy too.
Black Tank Crop Top, TOPSHOP, $16; Black Leather A-Line Midi Skirt, RIVER ISLAND, $260; Silver Strappy Heels, RIVER ISLAND, $90; Silver Link Necklace, MANGO, $30; Skull Pendant Necklace, BING BANG, $78
5. The Infamous Blue Bird. You didn't really think Carrie would wear something traditional on her (almost) wedding day, did you?
Teal Flower Headband, NAUTILUSJAP, $33; White Leather Crop Tank, NASTY GAL, $38; Champagne Strappy Heels, BADGLEY MISCHKA, $185; Pearl Stud Earrings, WHITE HOUSE BLACK MARKET, $28; Ivory Ruffle Skirt, AVHASH BY ANNE VALERIE, $151
Only Carrie was able to pull those incredible looks together! After all Patricia Field made revolution for all of us women who loves to dress. Before this movie who knew it's even slightly possible to break all possible rules of fashion!